Intent to Leave

Once you have submitted this form, our office will reach out to the Registrars office to confirm that you have submitted paperwork for withdrawal or graduation. Please understand that your Agreement/Lease is not canceled until you have submitted that paperwork and the paperwork has been approved.

I understand that by submitting this documentation, that I am indicating my intent to withdraw or graduate from the university, and wish to have my Agreement/lease canceled. I also understand that my Agreement/Lease will not be cancelled until confirmation of withdrawal or graduation has been received from the Registrar's Office.